ELEMENTAL Trekking Pole
The Elemental pole features ergonomic cork grips, spring-loaded Anti-Shock systems, and are fully corrosion resistant. These poles are telescopic and quickly adjust to proper length for comfort. Hiking poles increase safety, individual performance and endurance with less effort and stress on joints and lower back.
The 7690 Elemental pole is sold as a single and is a 3 piece adjustable trekking/hiking pole with shock absorption, sand basket, seamless Aluminium 6061 tube, Carbide flex tip, adjustable wrist loop, rubber pole tip caps, cork handle and inter-change basket system.
These poles are becoming very popular as users recognise the benefits of reduced stress to the knees and lower back. Poles provide a more upright posture for more efficient breathing, while increasing endurance and range. Poles add safety and support regardless of whether user is on a serious Mountain climb or a casual walk around the block.
- Constructed from Duraluminium 6061
- New cork handle and grip provides less slippage than rubber or plastic handles
- Adjustable wrist loop
- Rubber pole tip caps
- Anti-Shock System
- Quick Adjust System
- Interchangeable Sand Baskets
- Carbide Flex Tips
- Spring loaded Anti-Shock mechanism which absorbs shock from pole plants greatly relieving stress to arm, wrist and hand joints.
- Adjustable Length 68-135cm
- Weight 324g
- 1 Year Warranty