OUTDOOR CONNECTION Weekender 1R Cabin Dome Tent
Outdoor Connection Weekender 1R family dome tent is perfect for couples or singles on a weekend getaway or comfortable longer stay. With 179 cm near vertical high side walls and 210 cm peak height running the full length of the tent, you get that that feeling of wanting to ‘fling your arms out and breathe in’, even while inside your tent. Exceptional ventilation means you enjoy fresh air coming in all around on those warm summer nights. While, even in the heaviest rain, you stay dry and secure.
Create wonderful memories with family and friends.
Feel secure with
- Designed by Aussie campers for Australian conditions
Highest quality waterproofing
- Superb ventilation and space – all the best in every tent
- Best and strongest quality materials and sewing threads.
- Quality manufacturing - best sewing workmanship available anywhere
- Floor Size: 280(W) x 270(L) x 205 (H) cms (Internal Measurement). Internal Height of 205 cm applies to the whole length of the tent. The higher the tent roof over the whole tent - the cooler the tent!
- Eave Size: 187(w) x 158(l) cm with Wall Height 179 cm. Side walls near-vertical and high, giving plenty of ‘walk-around’ cool space inside the tent with lots of headroom. A tall person can stand in the CORNER!
- Hornet Pole System, ‘easy to erect’, means your tent is quickly and easily erected while being strong and stable in adverse conditions. Stability Plus Pole Sleeves hold the Hornet poles at the top of the tent - distributing weight evenly and minimising movement in the wind.
- Large 3 pole awnings, front and rear, provides heaps of headroom and space to relax outside in the shade.
- Bedroom 280 (w) x 270 (l) x 205 (h) cm
- Walls near vertical for all-round maximum internal space.
- Large side & rear windows plus Ventraflow panels on each side of the tent provide cool clear air low down where you sleep. Internal privacy screens zip up from the bottom maximising your control of air flow and keeping you warmer in cool weather. All external covers can be poled or pegged out as protective awnings.
- Omega screen door with internal privacy screens at the entry of the tent, for all-around comfort. External cover forms a three-pole awning.
- 100D HiCount fabric Outer Fly - heavier and stronger than any other dome tent fabric. See Tent Waterhead and Fabric Weight Comparisons.
- Waterproofing - MINIMUM 3000 mm Waterhead (actually measured at 4500 mm) Stay dry, even in the most severe and persistent wet weather.
- UV-PROTEK treatment of the Outer Fly, unique to Outdoor Connection tents, guarantees maximum resistance to fabric degradation from the damaging effects of UV light, offering longer life to your camping home. The Abrasion Resistant coating resists waterproofing degradation from the erecting, folding and rubbing of the Fly over the years.
- Durafine No-see-um Mesh - Fine, strong and hard wearing.
- Heat Taped Seams and special tent sewing threads to ensure maximum waterproofing and strength.
- Pre-tied guy ropes with zippered storage pockets.
- Zips: Coil #8 zips on all doors for strength and long lasting durability. Coil #5 zips, for maximum protection against wind and rain on windows and Ventraflow panels.
- Inner tent of breathable polyester minimises condensation inside the tent.
- Zippered inner tent privacy panels and mesh screening match the outer fly - the tent can be closed up from inside on cool nights.
- Large gusseted window at the rear of the tent, the outside cover can be either pegged out as an awning with the gusset unzipped, pegged out as an awning with the gusset zipped up for all weather protection and ventilation or rolled up for open ventilation.
- Large side windows and Outdoor Connection’s unique Ventraflow panels for cool clear air low down where you sleep.
- Privacy Screens on windows and Ventraflow panels zip from the bottom upwards to control air flow into the tent. All doors and windows have both mesh and privacy screens.
- Large Omega door are at the entrance of the tent. Door can be fully unzipped to tuck away in a small storage pocket. Neat and compact!
- Durafine No-See-Um mesh on all windows and entry door.
- PE Floor 175 Grams per Square Metre (GSM) provides maximum waterproofing and durability without creating too much weight.
- Three Pole Awnings formed by poling out the entrance door of the Outer Fly. Outdoor Connection’s design three-pole awning forms a pitched structure so the awnings can be left up in the rain.
- Three awning poles provided with the tent.
- Optional Side Walls attach to three-pole awnings can be poled out to form an extra large awning in fine weather or pegged down for extra protection under the tent awning in wet or breezy weather.
- Electrical Cord Access -Zippered access with hooks for hanging LED along the peak seam
- Storage pockets sewn to the walls of the inner tent.
- Door Locks for added security
- EziPak Drop-In’ Carry Bag with fold-over flaps. Compression straps with Snap-Lock buckles. No struggling to get the tent in the bag- just drop it in
Pack Size and Weight:
- Tent Bag: 82 x 30 x 31 cm
- Weight 19 kg
- Manufacturers Warranty of Five years against defects in manufacture or materials.