IGLOO Cooler Recool
Introducing the world's first cooler made entirely from biodegradable materials: RECOOL. Created to provide an alternative to environmentally harmful foam coolers, RECOOL can biodegrade and return to the Earth after use, rather than polluting our environment or filling a landfill. RECOOL is durable and won't chip or scratch easily or make annoying squeaking noises like foam coolers.
Designed with a 16 quart capacity which is big enough to fit plenty of drinks, ice, and food for an all-day adventure for a family of four. Cup holders and an easy-grab handle are built into the lid and the cooler features molded handles on the sides, making it easy to grab and go.
- Made out of compostable & biodegradable materials: Recycled paper + AKD (alkyl ketene dimer)
- Reusable - empty water & let air dry
- Lid: 4 Molded-in cup holders & a center handle with Igloo logo
- Body: Molded-in side handles for ease when carrying
- Water Retention: Up to 5 days
- Ice Retention: Up to 12 hours
- Made in the U.S.A.